Some files are very important in future so we want to save that files but that is not possible in the PC or other storage device like memory card. So what we do?
Store Data Online and Save Forever
Use Gmail As a Online Data Storing
- Open Gmail Account using Valid Username and Password
- After that Compose New Mail, and wrote name of subject then click on Upload button and upload files on mail, after that send this mail to own Email ID
- After sending Email, your files are saved on Sent Folder and Inbox Folder of Gmail Account Download Bollywood, Tollywood, Hollywood Full Movie HD Free
- When you have need these file, so open your account and use these file anytime and anywhere.
Use Dropbox As a Online Data Storing
- Open Dropbox website and signing to account, and if you have no account on dropbox website so signup on dropbox.
- After upload any file on dropbox
- And Share links of that file on social networking website if you want
- Otherwise use that file anytime and anywhere whenever use.
Use Google Drive as a Online Data Storing
- Open Google Drive and signing to Google Drive using Gmail Username and Password
- After that you seen Upload button so click on it and upload file into Google Drive
- After uploading that files are saved on your Account means online.
- When you will want that files on anytime and anywhere, so open your account on Google Drive and use these files easily.