We have discuss about Reset Android Mobile, Reset is method which use when we have getting any problem in mobile phone, and mobile many apps are services stop working then reset is very useful, when we have reset mobile, then all data (In Internal Memory) and apps erased automatically from Mobile, and mobile set as default means only pre-install apps are available in Mobile Phone.
Restore and reset both are same term when we have use in mobile.
Precaution Before Hard Reset of Mobile:
- Make backup all data of mobile phone
- And look backup is created and stored in account or Memory card
- Charge your mobile phone above of 70%
- And remove memory card /SD card and connect in PC using Card reader and scan all data of card and remove any affected files of item if available.
Restore Android Mobile Or Reset Android Phone:
Firstly see basic method which are used, and that restore process can do by setting option and also before restoring read Precaution point.
Simple Method of Restore Of Android Phone:
1. Tap on "Home Menu"
2. Tap on "Setting" Option
3. Now down and up scroll bar and find Privacy Option and Tap on it
4. After that Tap on "Factory Data Reset" option
5. then they ask "Erase external SD Card", if you want then select it otherwise click on "Reset Phone"
6. And start restoring Android Phone, but if you make password for reset then they ask after that they proceed, so Enter password which you have make and proceed
7. That process takes few minutes and restart mobile automatically so don't worry, after that your mobile is restored.
8. Now install app and start accessing of your Mobile Phone.
Advance Method For Restore Android Mobile:
When your mobile not responding and not able to use any apps or services in mobile phone and also you have not able to open Factory Reset Data option then you have use this method. In this method you can restore mobile using he Volume Up and Power button.So look method steps by steps.
- Firstly you need to close all apps
- And Power Off Mobile Phone
- After Press "Power Button + Volume Up" Key at same time
- then you see many option including "Wipe data/Factory Reset" option so select using volume key and press power when select it
- Then they ask Confirm Wipe Of All User Data so press power button for OK
- Then restoring start and it takes few minutes after that select "Reboot system now" and press power button
- Then your phone restarted, so start using of your phone.
Method Test On Following Android Device:
- Micromax A54 Reset Method
- Karbonn K6 Reset Method
- Micromax Bolt A35 Reset Method
- Intex Aqua Reset Method
- Restore Android Phone
- Reset Android Phone
If you have look and found any mistake in my article then please comment below.