Here we have discuss about USB Pen Drive and how to make Pen Drive boot-able, and use that pen drive for Window7 or Windows 8 Installation. So that is very easy, we have need Pen Drive which have 4 GB storing space then we have use that for Windows 7 or 8 installation. And we have make pen drive boot-able using Command Prompt.
Procedure To Make Pen Drive Bootable Using Command Prompt:
1. Insert Pen Drive in PC USB Port.
2. Now open Command Prompt, just press "Windows Key + R" and type "cmd" and enter
3. After that Command Prompt open, so we have start process.
4. Type "Diskpart" in Command Prompt and press EnterWork From Home
5. Then another Command Prompt open, so type following commands (but without "")are:
- "List Disk" and press Enter
- "Select Disk" always select disk 1 and press Enter
- "Clean" and press Enter
- "Create Partition Primary" and press Enter
- "Select Partition 1" and press Enter
- "Active" and press Enter
- "Format FS = NTFS" and press Enter
- "Assign" and press Enter
- "Exit" and press Enter
6. After that your Pen Drive is boot-able now.
7. So copy-paste Windows 7 or Windows 8 OS from Windows 7 or Windows 8 DVD.
Searching Keywords are:
Make USB Pen Drive Bootable,Make Pen Drive Bootable,Make Pen Drive Bootable For Windows 7,Make Pen Drive Bootable For Windows 8,Pen Drive Bootable Command Prompt Method,Pen Drive Bootable CMD Method,Make Pen Drive Bootable Using CMD,Make Pen Drive Bootable Using Command Prompt.
I am share method for windows 7,8 tutorial which is useful when you want to make pen drive bootable for windows 7 or 8 or vista.