Blogging is good way to share our thoughts and publicize that thoughts easily, but when our website or blog is submitted then our blog is search by search engine otherwise our blog take very low priority in search engine. So submit URL to Google, then also you need to submit your Blog Sitemap to Google Search Engine by Google Webmaster Tools.
Submit Sitemap of Your Blog to Google:When you have using Blogger platform for your blog then that article is important for you. Here we have discuss about Sitemap and how to submit Sitemap to Google, so follow some steps are:
- Open Google Webmaster Tools and signing to account
- After that you see listed websites and blog in Google Webmaster Tools (which you have added otherwise you have seen your website/blog only), so click on your Website/Blog
- Then you see "Sitemap" option so click on it
- Then click on "ADD/TEST SITEMAP" option
- And Enter
following : atom.xml?redirect=false&start-index=1&max-results=500
but it's only for 500 Post
When you have done above 500+ Post then you need to submit
following : atom.xml?redirect=false&start-index=501&max-results=1000
- Then click on "Submit Sitemap"
- Then Refresh Page, so you will see Sitemap of your Blog.