If you are user of Airtel Network, then one update news for yours, that Airtel launch Airtel Free Zone, which is help on accessing Google, Gmail, Google Plus website without any Internet Plan in your Internet supportable mobile free.
Now you are able to search in Google free using Mobile in Airtel Network.
How to Use Google, Gmail, Google Plus Website using Internet Supportable Mobile in Airtel Network Free:
When you are use Google, Gmail, Google Plus website in Your Mobile which support Internet using Airtel Network, then you have access Google website free without using any Data Cost.
But Some term and condition for using Free Zone in Airtel:
- Access Google, Gmail, Google Plus Free
- Read Email in Gmail, but if you will view any attachment in Emails then you need to pay charge for it, but before apply charge you will seen notification page, where you will seen that Data plan for Your Airtel Network, otherwise pay data usage charge
- You are able to use Airtel Free Zone only in Airtel Mobile not in PC
- You got 1 GB Data every month
- You are able to use Free Zone in mobile by Default browser of mobile or can by Opera Mini.
- Airtel Free Zone work on Internet Supportable Mobile like Android Mobile, Smartphone, Feature mobile which support Internet browsing etc
- And etc Term and Condition, so Please on Airtel Free Zone FAQ
How to Activate Free Zone in Airtel:
- Open the following link: airtel.in/freezone
- And start using free zone service in your Mobile
I am share this tutorial because this tutorial help on accessing Google, Gmail, Google Plus website free without any Internet plan in Airtel Mobile, but for Airtel Free Zone have some term and condition, so visit:http://airtel.in/free-zone/ and read all details and faq about Airtel Free Zone.
Have Any Problem regarding this article please tell by comment or use CONTACT PAGE.