Bootmgr is missing is an error which is happened on Windows OS and reason behind Bootmgr is Missing error is many but may be Windows OS file corrupted is main reason. Means when your Windows OS's boot file is corrupted than you will seen Bootmgr is Missing Error in starting time of Windows PC and you are not able to access your Computer on Bootmgr is Missing error.
I am trying to provide suitable method for solving Bootmgr is Missing problem because which methods, I am providing here, it's tested on my Windows 7, XP, Vista PC, and may be that method work on Windows 8 OS for solving Bootmgr is Missing error.
How to Fix BOOTMGR is MISSING Error in Windows 7/8/Vista/XP:
1. Fix bootmgr is missing by Windows Startup Repair Feature
- Shut Down your Windows 7, Vista, 8, XP Computer
- Now press F12 Key on restarting Time
- After that you seen Launch Startup Repair (Recommend), so select it and Press Enter Key
- After that you seen Windows Loading File windows and after that Startup Repair Option
- So click on Restore Option in Startup Repair Window
- After that your Window PC start repairing by System Restore Point
- This process take some time after that Your Windows PC restart automatically
- Now check bootmgr is missing
2. Fix bootmgr is missing error by Reapiring using Windows CD/DVD OS
- Insert Bootable CD/DVD in your Windows PC
- Now restart your PC
- After that you seen Press Any Key to boot in CD/DVD
- Than you will goes to Windows Installer Windows
- Now click on Repair your Computer
- Than few mintues it's take loading after that you seen some option for Windows Repair, seen image
- And click on System Restore Option and restore your Windows OS and restart your Windows PC
- Now look that your bootmgr is missing problem is solve and you will able to acces your Windows 7, 8, Vista
3. Fix bootmgr is missing error by Formatting your Windows OS
When you will Format your Windows 7, 8, Vista, XP than your bootmgr is missing error is solved easily.